Little Paris
Here! Here!

Hey, it's *Zieya here, and welcome to my territory.
Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!



Entries About Linkies Stuff


Love ♥

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


It's all about you

assalamualaikum dan selamat pagi sayang :) if you are reading this, I don't know whether you have to like this or to be sad about this. You know what baby, I'm really proud, happy to have you in ny life. No doubt. I'm happy with you. But somehow, your attitude... Sometimes, SOMETIMES it makes me hurt. Rasa macam awak dah tak sayang saya tau. Felt like we've just met. You know, we've been in a realtionship quite long. And i hope for a longer time with you. Kadang-kadang, saya rasa macam bertepuk sebelah tangan. Macam saya je yang bersusah payah untuk kita. Maybe sebab I've loved you so much sampai terlupa you should've done the same thing to me. Nowadays, tak semua orang boleh nampak effort kita tanpa kita bagitahu mereka. Nak-nak orang slow macam saya. Atleast tell me. if I didn't love you, and I don't want us anymore, I shouldn't ask you to change. I don't need that "change" but atleast you appreciate that I exist! Sometimes, you treat me like I didn't exist. Lebih-lebihkan your futsal than me. Is it fair? Tapi saya? Never do that to you. You're just too berharga to not to layan you. You know what I mean kan. Just don't do it again can? Kadang-kadang sampai terlepas nangis depan awak sebab tak tahan sangat. Ingat tak malam tu yang zia macam nak sangat main rollerblade. But then you stop by at futsal and main sampai rollerblade tutup. How could you ;( padahal dah janji. Saya siap cakap it's okay saya boleh main sorang2 sebab esoknya dah balik melaka dah. Tapi awak suruh teman main futsal. And I've waited in the car like an idiot. Macam orang bodoh tunggu sambil nangis. Sedih tau ;( selama ni saya utamakan awak. But then you didn't do the same to me.. Susahke layan saya macam saya layan awak? Lend me some of your time... Just for once. Tak pergi makan mewah-mewah, no anniversary dinner or no expensive ice-cream is okay for me. Just be there when I need you. Dari situ, ku sedari mungkinkah saat nanti.. Cinta kita berdua... Cuma sampai disini? Mungkinkah? Yes, I cried when I wrote this. But its okay. I can handle it by myself. Hm.. Thank you sebab hadir dalam hidup saya, peneman sunyi saya. I love you so much..

Past Tense | Present Tense